Leopard blade clown 🔥

This is now the best snake in my collection. Dream Weaver Reptiles really went beyond quality with this guy.

22 Likes

That’s a beautiful combo!

1 Like

So jealous. Leopard is one of those genes that makes everything better, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I love leopard, I’m hoping to go for some Leo black head stuff next year.

1 Like

Very nice combo quality to

Gorgeous boy! Anything planned for him in particular @serpent-alchemy in the future?

Super nice! I’m becoming a big fan of leopard, seems to work well with most everything. Awesome animal!

I have a butter het clown and two normal het clown girls for him. I’ll also use him to make hets with some of my other females once I prove out the het clown girls.

Great combo! I happen to be a huge fan of the blade gene, and think it’s extremely underrated. Glad to see this incredible animal. Maybe it will put love in the heart of breeders for blade. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It definitely put love in the heart of this buyer (me) :grin: it’s pattern is HD.

2 Likes

The only problem with blade is that it’s really subtle outside of clown combos. With the snake pictured I will introduce blade into my projects but it won’t be a huge priority unless something crazy is discovered with it.

1 Like

Very crisp and clean snake! I like it.

1 Like

The super form does a bit more in terms of banding. I find that I use blade the way others use yellowbelly or enchi. It’s my enhancer gene. I’ve been working it into a lot of my projects actually. I’ll have to post a pic of the spotnose blades het clowns I hatched this season. Blade plays very nice with spotnose.

2 Likes