Leopard Gecko ID

So, I got this little guy in a trade. Figured I’d give it another go since my fiancé and I’s partner really likes lizards/geckos.

I’m gonna guess he’s a normal based on what I know, but it would be good to know either way. I don’t plan to breed of course but I’m just curious!

Edit: His name is Silo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, that is a very nice normal.

4 Likes

I agree, he’s a great looking normal. Spots that look like that are hard to find, but I think they are awesome.

3 Likes

I think he has chronic cuteness. Unfortunately, there’s no cure, and he’ll likely be super cute for life. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hey — wanted to bump this thread. He’s about out of the food that was given to us with him (small mealworms) and so I need to get more food for him.

I’ll likely get more mealworms in case he’s picky, but there are so many different options and I know not all are ideal for a leopard gecko.

What would be your recommendations for what to get?

1 Like

Check out this thread:

3 Likes

Thanks! That does help quite a bit. Would you have any recommendations on where to order the silkworms in particular? I found some on Amazon but if there’s anything better that would be preferable haha

2 Likes

You can always keep an eye out HERE, where feeder insects are often listed. I used to get mine from Mulberry Farms, but they never seem to have silks in stock, though they are a good source for buying horns and mulberry chow. The Silkworm Shop often has at least small silks in stock.

2 Likes