Let Me See Your "Snoots"!

I may or may not make Puyallup. I usually do but I have the San Jose and Anaheim show in June, the Pomona show in July, Roseville in August, my local show in September, and Hillsboro again in October. And that’s leaving out all the dog shows, a few business conferences, and a couple concerts we’re going to this year :man_facepalming::woozy_face:

Did the belly scutes have a hinge on the front section?

7 Likes

Oh damn, busy summer!! I forget that you are down in cali. Maybe ill make a trip down for one of those this summer!

4 Likes

Here are a few pictures from today.

8 Likes

That Honduran milk is so cute :wink:. I want one someday…the extremes are adorable

5 Likes

I missed this girlie while I was off in Mexico

9 Likes

Tiger says keep away from my girl!!!

Skòl!

11 Likes

She got a full on buffet all to herself over there :rofl:
Hungry Homer Simpson GIF

3 Likes

5/3/24 Lilly had her P.O.S. :heart_eyes: she was so swollen around her tummy that her shed started at both ends &got stuck in the middle, where she then gave up trying to get it off lol. I helped her out of it &snapped a few pics.

120 days is 8/31/24 Let’s goooooo!!!

9 Likes

She looks so pretty all covered in water droplets!!

5 Likes

She looks so pretty, always. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So true!!!

5 Likes

Had another P.O.S. on one of my adult Halloween Females 5/9/23!!! 2 in 1 week!

She is my big baby, as you can see I cradle her in my arms quite often. She is also a first timer, she’s growing up!!!

Here is daddy, another Halloween Phase

It’s gonna be baby overload central over here!!!
Rapidfire Death Noodles all around!!!

9 Likes

WOW, just WOW what an animal!

9 Likes

Agreed. I’m sure they don’t want to keep him. I’ll gladly take him.

8 Likes

Wait wait wait now! First to fawn over it means first in line! :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

You guys can both buy one of his babies… how about that?

8 Likes

Ha! Excellent marketing strategy there!

7 Likes

That’s only if I decide to let any go! &if she even has a viable litter. There might be some leopards in this pairing &she is a first timer so we will have to wait &see.

8 Likes

Well I’ve got my fingers crossed for you for healthy mama and babies :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

This is the Halloween female I paired him with, out for a stroll this evening.

A super sweet girl… I’m really glad the moms demeanor is usually the one that passes to the offspring. Both of my gravid girls are tame as puppy dogs, I’m excited to see what comes out!!!

7 Likes