Let’s play the name game

This little Albino Western Diamondback has been living life without a name. Let’s name him together and have a little fun. Comment below with names you guys like and once we’ve got a good list of names I’ll set up a poll and let you guys choose the winner.

Check out a video of him here.

11 Likes

Sunny would be fun :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Stunner, like stone cold Steve Austin(the rattlesnakes) finishing move from WWE!

Hell Yeah Food GIF by 8it

9 Likes

Jake. As in Rattlesnake Jake from Rango. He was also a western diamondback in the movie and such a cool character overall.

8 Likes

how about Maraca?

7 Likes

In the same vein as @athleticshoelace, Castanet or Crotalum (from which the genus Crotalus derives its name).

7 Likes

S…t….e……v……e

7 Likes

@banereptiles @logar @athleticshoelace @noodlehaus @lumpy @scissortailscales

All great ideas! I’ll throw DJ Diamond in which was suggested on IG. We’ll give it today and I’ll start a poll tonight so everyone can vote!

8 Likes

Albert- Alb(bino) West(ern)- and the T is in the wrong place, but I still think it works, haha

7 Likes

Orm. Means snake in Nordic Mythology

7 Likes

Ooh, great possibilities so far. I’m gonna throw in another.

Hot Stuff, because he is - for all the reasons! :smiley:

6 Likes

Love this! Hot Stuff would be great.

6 Likes

What? And Steve wouldn’t be?:smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Zitronenschlange (lemon snake), Zitro for short.

6 Likes

Lol :joy:, no, that is great too. I personally hope that Sunny is considered :upside_down_face:.

5 Likes

I don’t know about a name, but that would be the best password ever!! No one would in a million years would guess that!!:joy:

6 Likes

Alright, I’ve created another thread with a poll, everyone go vote and let’s get this guy a name.

Poll

5 Likes