Let see them belly shots

It was sold to me as a hatchling with the possibility of orange dream, but I’m new to Morph identification so I’m not sure if it’s there or not or if it would change the belly or not. Hoping to prove it this year or make super fires.

1 Like

Was it a possibility of it being visual or het OD?

Ignore my stupid question, it can’t be het OD :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Od would show visually in het form. It was in the pairing from the seller but he said because it was so young he really wasn’t sure if it was there or not. He didn’t want to sell it mislabeled. I bought it for the fire gene itself, everything else was a bonus.

1 Like

The sign of a good seller :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone happen to have a single gene Orange Dream they can get a belly picture of? :crossed_fingers::blush::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

inbound7858165169186919893 inbound2710277840260571136 inbound2680666377115506640
GHI f

2 Likes

Any newcomers fancy helping out and taking the challenge of getting some belly pictures?

Please can we start using tags like #enchi to make it a hell of a lot easier to find each one :blush:

20200119_110553

4 Likes

You finally got a bp?!

1 Like

Yeah :muscle: the first of many to come :grin:

4 Likes

I’m liking what I’m seeing! I’m looking forward to all the stuff you get!

1 Like

I tried to get pics of my scaleless head male, the best I could by myself lol.

2 Likes

You already know this blue but I’m gonna tell you again… Your a real star :blush:

3 Likes

Well thanks :blush:. I just was looking through what you had and saw it was missing lol

2 Likes

Anyone got anything new I can use?

Blackhead

1 Like

Clown

1 Like

Orange Dream

Normal

G-stripe
Hope these help I do have a pinstripe but she is pink bellied going into shed will get her picture after also have a butter but she is having sexy time and locked right now.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t believe how helpful they are :blush: thank you :love_you_gesture:

Let me know if you would like pictures of my pastel DH hypo pied, only visual for pastel so I’m not sure if that meets the single gene requirement!!

1 Like

It would be more helpful than you would believe :blush: