Let see them belly shots

So you want multiple gene bellies as well?

1 Like

The main thing I am after is single genes and “het markers”, but eventually multiple genes will be helpful aswel :blush:

1 Like

!
I did my best with two hands haha, I can try to get some of his pied “train track” markers. Again this is het hypo het pied pastel!

2 Likes

It’s much trickier than you imagine, they really don’t appreciate being upside down :joy:

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hmmm only het I have is a 100% het clown…

2 Likes

I have a fire, bamboo pastel het VPI axanthic, and an Axanthic. I think our Axanthic is VPI but not sure our male is going to prove her out if she is :slight_smile:

If you are looking for more images I can post them tomorrow ^^

1 Like

I’ll have ghi 66% het ghost Tuesday to post for you…early bday gift from daughter

1 Like

GHI 66% het ghost

1 Like

The first is my little killer bee

And the second is my albino champagne (sorry I dont have any single genes)

2 Likes

Pastel Enchi confusion

2 Likes

Does anyone fancy adding anything new here? :yum:

There were sooo many messages, so I will post you

Normal and YB

1 Like

1 Like

They are really good quality pictures :blush:

1 Like

To add to the topic of het Pied marker…too many people focus on the “tracks” along the belly. There seems to be several morphs that also express the tracks without the Pied gene being present. What most don’t pay attention to are the yellow smudges on the belly. These are the true het Pied markers in the single gene form. It is most easily recognize as a hatchling or juvenile but it tends fade away with size.

3 Likes

Here’s a crazy belly for ya! Still working on what it is, so far it is either normal, or black belly, still waiting to breed her and see what happens!

2 Likes