Let's crack a bottle of champagne!

I have seen very few champagnes and champagne combos on these forums, and feel that they are underappreciated. Let’s share some champagne together to show them some love! :blush:

Here is my Champagne Banana Pastel het VPI boi, his name is Akira.

10 Likes

Champagne Lesser

15 Likes

I love the paradoxing on him

3 Likes

Got to love a nice Champagne, this is my Champagne Lesser Pastel Ghost

8 Likes

9 Likes

@saleengrinch

DUDE!.. Wow

1 Like

That is stunning

Thanks I’ve hatched a lot of champagnes the last two years. This year I’m only doing one champagne pairing. All my females I hatched myself just waiting for them to get up to siZe. Champagne and blackhead are alleic to each other. That’s what direction I’m heading with it.

2 Likes

Any of those mimosa combos?

Here is Dom

3 Likes

@annakirby what tubs are you using? I like those did you get your rack recently?

1 Like

Those are FB 10 tubs and I got this TGR rack a little over a month ago.
I’m picking up a cserpants rack in February at NARBC and possibly another TGR at that event

I really enjoy the FB tubs a lot more becuase of that cup holder.
I just have to order the right size cups next time :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Yes 3 4 5 pictures are hypo combos. Mimosa, black pastel mimosa, and super black pastel champagne ghost

1 Like

@saleengrinch Yeah mimosas are what changed my mind a bit on champagne love how it brings out almost purples with black pastel/ ghi mimosas etc. really nice.

@thecrawdfather champagne clutches can be all over the place lol. The fire complex pairs real well with champagne as well tends to throw a lot of ringers. Blackhead and enchi also is nice with champagne. It forces a pattern through.

1 Like

Banana enchi champagne m

Champagne m

5 Likes

Here our pastel champagne orange dream pos yellow belly girl

I made this picture in the evening so she looks a lot darker than she really is. I’ll try to make a new picture in better light later on. Funny fact, she has one very black eye and one gray eye.

If you really want to see combo’s that make champagne shine next to the ones that where already mentioned , then check enchi champagne, leopard champagne, orange dream champagne without pastel, champagne het pied ( they look like visual pieds), grey matter. They almost all bring patern back

5 Likes

One of my cb19 holdbacks, believed to be champagne fire pastel (look forward to proving her eventually!)

5 Likes

Here is a Champagne Lemonblast female I produced

5 Likes

My holdback female Black Pewter Champagne

6 Likes