Lets see those "exceptional" morph examples!

Hypo Mojave leopard pinstripe

10 Likes

10 Likes

Pastave dbl het hypo/clown

Chocolate calico het hypo

10 Likes

My 8Ball Mahogany poss het Pied girl. She seems to only get darker as she sheds. I just can’t ever get her to sit still for a decent photo.

10 Likes

How can you tell the difference between and 8-ball mahogany and a regular 8-ball?

Define “exceptional”

21 Likes

You just did :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Please please please tell me what morphs are the first and fourth ones

1 Like

First animal is a Candino Woma

Fourth animal is Butter Enchi OD Pastel YB

2 Likes

Oh you mean like this perfect example from the spider thread :wink:

9 Likes

Not quite the stack of genes but here’s my favourite girl, that I think is a perfect example of a Yellowbelly Pastel ( het Lavender Albino).

Heavy blushing, bright flames, hooks, O’s, bright yellows, black blacks, creamy belly…and so on.

4 Likes

whats in the full dorsal? Number 13

Looks like a g-stripe

1 Like

Mahogany tends to keep 8 Ball a more “smooth, clean” for lack of better word use with only one Mahogany gene in the mix

black pastel

Butter enchi ghost

5 Likes

Mojave Genetic stripe maybe… I’m with you on G-Stripe.

Our Super Enchi Hypo male comes from a long line of quality. We also think this Enchi Fire Orange Dream female we produced is a top example of her genetics.

5 Likes

If I am counting them right, 13 is the second to last, correct?

Anna and Eagle are incorrect, she is not a GStripe. She is a RedStripe het GStripe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The animal above her is the GStripe RedStripe and the last animal is a Mojave RedStripe het GStripe

3 Likes

Not only was I still wrong, I’m also bad at counting :joy: I knew Mojave was in that last one (which is what I thought 13 was :roll_eyes:). I did wonder why they didn’t just ask what “the last one” is :joy:.

3 Likes

What morphs are in that super dark one pictured with the albino?