Let's see those VPI!

Let’s see them!

17 Likes

Want one…Then again I have a want list thats way to long lol. They are perfectly beautiful.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m not good with abbreviations. Could you please clarify VPI in Boas? (I only have 1 boa, she is a hypo motley and a great finger hugger)

2 Likes

VPI stands for VPI Albino, a line of T+ albino developed by Vida Preciosa International (VPI), a snake breeding company owned by famed herpetologists Dave and Tracy Barker.

5 Likes

6 Likes

That tail on that second one is just :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Any other vpi albinos anyone wants to share? Please and thank you

4 Likes

Shared her a bunch over in the boas thread but since you asked.

Bath time babs!

9 Likes

I’m just now getting into learning some more about the boa morphs, and I was surprised when I started looking into vpi. I just assumed albinos were albinos. Little did I know, how incredible these look in so many combos, even by themselves!

5 Likes

9 Likes
11 Likes

15 Likes

Absolutely stunning!

2 Likes

Remember I said about getting you a VPI IMG for Christmas one year? Even though it couldn’t happen this year, but it might happen next year. Thank you for being such amazing friend brother of boas to me Dennis. Definitely feel like you are family.

2 Likes

Wow i love this i want one!

1 Like

These all look amazing!

1 Like

Wow! The IMG is stellar. I really like that broken up pattern on the VPI Motley. Is that a jungle?

1 Like

Same here Riley, blessed to have you in my life little bro.

1 Like

IMG VPIs are all just such gorgeous snakes! Love them.

I just recently got this girl. Super murderous, but she’s pretty so she gets a pass I guess.

8 Likes

Don’t they all, if they are pretty enough lol :joy:

3 Likes