Lets see your Tattoos of your Reptiles!

Soo this here is my (un-finished) Tattoo of my first snake : a Spider Ball python. When I was going to get it done it was harder than ecpected to find examples online so luckily I had a great artist. I wanted it as realistic as possible and he has totally met those expectations!

Now I want to see your tattoos of your reptiles! Side by side preferred!

8 Likes

Your artist did an amazing job! It looks great!

3 Likes

that looks absolutely awesome! i love the way that the tattoo even has white sides like a real spider ball python.

1 Like

That looks amazing! Cant wait to get my first boy tattooed!

2 Likes

I apparently don’t have a recent pic of my reptile tattoo on my computer. This was right after the first part was done and the bandage gave me a nasty rash. It’s since been colored in. Not one of my personal snakes, I couldn’t decide which one to use. Finally decided to go with a Bush Viper instead, they are one of my very favorite hots and this is as close as I’ll ever get to actually owning one, likely. This was a coverup over a very faded old tat.

4 Likes

You need to add motion lines near the head on your spider bp tattoo to show the head wobble :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Many spiders don’t have a noticeable head wobble so long as they are actually kept correctly and without stress.

1 Like

It’s a Joke @ashleyraeanne lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I am so excited to finish, we will be adding some white siding, scales and shadows. Hopefully only 2 more sessions!

Oh yeah! He will be filling it in with white as well as adding each individual scale!:disappointed_relieved::joy:

1 Like

What kind of snake!?