Lighten the mood! (Reptile Memes)

N7o9nQmtPExUhfYrdQLT_29_ba999dbd630f33386721a56028351d47_image~2

16 Likes

Good one @garciademueller :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

21 Likes

That’s hilarious!

7 Likes

Ah yes, Irritator. Doing a perfect job Google. That picture is exactly the dinosaur I googled.

11 Likes

Isn’t Google kind of an irritator? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Now I want to combine these threads and get a pet Irritator.

7 Likes

If you can come up with a good argument on why a 2200 pound river dragon would make a good pet, you should totally put Irritator in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

7 Likes

So just saying, “I have a pet Irritator,” isn’t sufficient? Lol
Okay, I’ve got another one.

7 Likes

More of an animal meme but still

13 Likes

This is a little too accurate lol

16 Likes

Lol :joy:, I am happy that I am a bit better at it than this :rofl:. It worked on one girl, that is all I need :crazy_face:.

9 Likes

I was a bit more subtle than this… My online dating profile said I spent a lot of free time “cleaning and feeding the menagerie”

It was after about a week or so of conversation that my now wife thought to ask “So… what exactly is this ‘menagerie’ you mentioned?” but by that point she was pretty invested so… :crazy_face:

17 Likes

My boyfriend has started sending me pictures of every single toad, spider, or beetle he sees to find out if I know what it is, so honestly it works :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

Sort of an Edwardian Era Meme- a humorous painting. Perugini’s “the Green Lizard”. This is an honest actual canvas painting. Going by the technique it would have taken at LEAST a few weeks to paint. There’s always people willing to coo over a cute lizard- even in the 1900s.

17 Likes

I love this!

4 Likes

Me when someone mentions how they love reptiles and I tell them about every minutes detail of my setups and show them a thousand pictures of my snakes and then they say they have a bearded dragon on reptile carpet in a 20 gallon and feed them exclusively mealworms

17 Likes

13 Likes

Honestly same. I love that meme by the way and I’ve definitely gotten weird looks from people when I talk about my snakes. They probably do think I’m deranged :rofl:

9 Likes

18 Likes

Album cover.

13 Likes