Liked Animals - SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

Hello I am relatively new to the MM Community. In the past, I have been able to sort my Liked Animals when viewing the “list view.” I was able to sort by price, sex, breeder, etc. with a drop down menu from each column header. Now, when I click on List View, instead of Grid View, there is no more “list.” Now it’s just an elongated “grid view” still. All of the header filters are gone. I can no longer sort through my Liked Animals as I have in the past. Is anyone else having this issue? Please see the pictures to see what I mean…

2 Likes

How can I get this view back??

2 Likes

The developers have been working on a lot of bug fixes. Give it some time and this should be sorted out.

5 Likes

This is not a bug as such, but more of an oversight in not updating the icon.

The two views here are now Card and Detailed.

To put it short, the List View didn’t have the greatest number of users here, but sorting and filtering is the most burdening work to maintain and can really slow progress down.

The actual list view very likely will come back soon, but the development time is being place in other areas right now.

With that said, the more people that request it back the higher a priority it becomes :wink:

2 Likes