Little Honey Bee

no I lost them about 6 year back

Yellows have to be my
favorite color if CG 100% :raised_back_of_hand::arrow_down:

1 Like

Awh damn :pensive:
I can’t imagine losing my first yet! He was 4 April so touch wood a long time to go!

And yellows are lush! That’s why I just ‘invested’ in a yellow harlequin. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yellows are lovely :yellow_heart: I hope to get a yellow in the distant future :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Deffo a yellow and red lover I am

1 Like

I love them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: dark base seem to be my weakness.

But my absolute favourites are solid dorsal (or close to it) probably why honeycomb is my favourite out of my guys… Although I hope to produce some babies with solid dorsals :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have Major Tom. He fires BLACK!!!

2 Likes

Ooooo, any chance of a pic of him?

1 Like

Only one pic. He is a green fella. Natural rays fire him. I will get some more. He is a nightmare to handle. He’s off…and he bites hahaha. I need to find him a wife

5 Likes

He looks amazing, I love his white spots with his dark base colour :star_struck: he reminds me of Coco, Coco was skittish when I got him and I haven’t been able to get Coco fired up recently but I recently moved him so he has started firing up, hopefully I will get a pic of him fired up soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

cool look forward to piccies

3 Likes

So this guy isn’t fully fired and the pic isn’t great quality as my camera needed charging so just took a quick snap of him while he was enjoying some locusts.

He is such a character he looks one way, then jumps in a different direction :joy: his crazy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes