Little Honey Bee

13 Likes

Oh yes!
My fav of all the reptiles in the world!!
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got her for my wife. She was small the last time I took a photo… she’s a big ole crestie now

3 Likes

Best present anyone could receive too!
I feel like you need to add side by side comparison! :grin:

1 Like

I will have to dig it out from FB.
I got her 6 at once. She’s due some more from the same breeder.
I have a lily White called “Bowies Serious Moonlight” from that breeder. I love him so much I am getting another. I need more fancy Bowie names

3 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to see more of them!
I need to stop getting them now with all the hatchlings here, but it’s very hard when I see one I like :sweat_smile:
So seeing other people helps a bit haha.

1 Like

Your pictures are amazing and a Crestie too :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: my fav pic so far :grin:

1 Like

we’ve bred them for many years. Retired all our teenagers. Bee is just one of the new generation we are growing on

2 Likes

awesome :slight_smile:

I love taking pics of my Cresties, but they aren’t as good as yours!

I’m hoping my Cresties will have babies soon… Will be fun taking pics of hatchlings lol

1 Like

I find cresties very easy to capture. They have those lovely big eyes and an awesome smile

3 Likes

They are very photogenic :grin:

2 Likes

always smiley

3 Likes

This is partly why I was drawn to Cresties in the first place, now I’m hooked :grin:

2 Likes

Their eyelashes for me. My first cresties in 2001 were yellow dudes. They cost a bomb!!

1 Like

Outstanding photo of an outstanding gecko!

1 Like

thankyou <3

I bet they did. I still remember my first Crestie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Still got my first Crestie!
Have you both still got yours? :blush:

1 Like

My first Crestie died a few years back. When she died, I decided I wanted more

1 Like