Locality listings in boa section

I’m I the only one that feels this way? But the way the locality boas are listed sucks. You have to hunt and read between and through all the morphs to find them, and the listings always move to different rows depending on how many new listings are added or listings removed. I’ve missed a few snakes I wanted to buy because of the confusing cluster of listings.

The old way was way more user friendly to the locality collectors.

4 Likes

If you put it in view trait type it helps

4 Likes

Hey Mark,

Love the honest feedback :rofl:

First, please check out this news post here:
https://community.morphmarket.com/t/2022-morphmarket-trait-explorer-index-design/31028/4

this will show you where the secret button is to test out the new design, which has exactly what your looking for :wink:

(Images to come)

4 Likes

I had no idea that existed and I would bet the vast majority of users don’t know of it either.
How it was previously was more friendly in my opinion for both the buyers and sellers of locality Boas; in particular the ones that fall under the Bci/Bi category. The localities listed out separately also don’t include Boa sigma, which would include Tarahumaras and Leopards; which are currently under Bci/Bi, but shouldn’t be.

4 Likes

The article from last year says soft launch. Is it only on Beta? I have been unable to find it.

Update: I found it but that is not something the average user is going to see, at least I never ran across it and I am always looking for locality Boas.

1 Like