Long Sleeve Shirts

I was wondering if we could get some long sleeve shirts in the Merch area? Thanks

6 Likes

@eaglereptiles I think I’m feeling the suggestion!!

4 Likes

I’m not at the computer right now so ill set a bookmark for this.

4 Likes

I’d love hoodies too, they keep me nice and cozy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I absolutely second that. I’m very much a hoodie person. Never leave the house without one unless it’s over 90 degrees :joy:

4 Likes

I appreciate it!!
I too am a fan of hoodies!!

5 Likes

I’ll agree with the hoodies.

But let’s make these buyable in the uk too as I’m still waiting on tops etc to be available here :joy:

4 Likes

@eaglereptiles let’s mark down some hoodies! Lol :joy:

3 Likes

It’s not as simple as it seems. The material that the MM shirts are made with costs a lot more in the UK vs US. Unless purchased in massive numbers then it cuts close to a loss once you count in shipping.

We also tried shipping a whole box from the US, and that is still with UPS nearly 2 years later :upside_down_face:

We will get this going again in the uk when we find the right formula :wink:

4 Likes

Oh damn!
I know we spoke back along about getting them but that’s a pain :sob:

4 Likes

Since you guys are selling these hoodies and shirts at the shows when will they be available in the merch section?

3 Likes

I’m not sure.

I’m guessing it depends on how popular they proved at the NARBC show, but given I’ve seen this question a few times already today… I’d say pretty soon they will hit the merch shelves.

4 Likes

Hi guys, we’ll see. We just did a run of 50 hoodies. We will be taking the rest to Tinley in a month here.

I will have to talk to my fulfillment team and find out if work out the details in shipping them because they are a lot bigger than normal merch.

I understand that many would like these as well as other kinds of merch. All I can say is I appreciate your patience. We love the merch but it’s just a small side project which takes a lot of time and while it is great branding, doesn’t actually make money or improve our service… while we are focusing on countless other things, most importantly improving the site. As someone said recently, I am doing the job of 5 people (he was probably underestimating!) :slight_smile:

I think most folks do understand this, but then we get comments like this:

4 Likes

I saw hoodies online… And I live in hoodies :joy:

Come on uk… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

How about some 5XL shirts? Some of us abundant guys need a little more coverage than a 4xl.

5 Likes

Edit: This was a response to deleted post.

No need to get rude about it. @john never got annoyed or disrespectful, he just stated it was a trial that they did, and they did it at shows.

Believe it or not, a “fulfillment team” could be as small as a 1-2 person group that is doing this on top of their normal jobs.

As John mentioned, they don’t make much of anything off merch. Sure it’s nice to have, but that’s not the point of MorphMarket and the team that works on everything. And honestly, you have no clue how much work John and anyone else is doing behind the scene to keep this site running at the level it is, and coming out with all the improvements.

Just don’t feel it’s necessary to come in here and mock them; especially over something as minuscule as a hoodie.

5 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^ This right here.

6 Likes