Long time creeper, new member

Years back while I was in High School I accidentally produced a clutch of 20 BCI normals 0 slugs. I put my 2 BCIs in one enclosure (didn’t know the sex of either BCI) so I could build a decent enclosure since I was given a 7’ Boa in a 55 gallon aquarium. Been hooked ever since. I’ve been wanting to actually get a decent breeding setup.
I’ve been looking through the Boas here on MorphMarket finding new and interesting morphs

So far I have

• 1pair of Brazilian Rainbow Boas (High Orange & normal)
  • 1 Leucistic Columbian Rainbow Boa (trying to figure out what to put him with)
    BCI list
    1Normal
    1 Ghost, anerythristic type1, was told there’s a good chance of unknown Hets like VPI
    1 Motley
    1 Hypo, Motley
    1 Aztec, Het Anery
    1 Hypo mystery was labeled as (not normal Hypo,salmon?)

15 Likes

Beautiful snakes! Welcome to Morph Market!

8 Likes

Hey @jdhunnell! Welcome to the forum! Those are some very nice looking boas! I had an “accidental birth” with 2 boas of mine last year and I absolutely knew the sex of both! Long story! Lol.

There are lots of great people here with more experience than you will ever know what to do with! So jump right in! :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! Usually when people say what a great stripe that boa has they are talking about the tail, but your last pic that stripe on the back all the way up to the head is such a cool one! Beautiful boas! Thanks for the pics, its really what we all love to see here!:rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums! We need more boa talk

7 Likes

We picked her up a couple days ago with pretty much no info on what she is. To interesting to pass up though

4 Likes

Pics that didn’t upload on the original post

9 Likes

Welcome! Your snakes are gorgeous! Your BRB is stunning! Does it not try to eat you as prey? Mine sure made every attempt to, soooo angry all the time.

5 Likes

They are all super tame and easy to handle, excluding the ghost he’s another story

5 Likes

Is the CRB pictured or just the BRB? Beautiful beautiful rainbows! :+1:

5 Likes

The CRB is leucistic he’s the all white with blue eyes

5 Likes

Your motley is absolutely gorgeous!

6 Likes

They’re all beautiful! I really, really like that your BRBs are hand tame. :+1:

4 Likes

They’ve been super tame from the beginning. It’s hard to put them down cause the start wrapping and squeezing trying to stay on you

4 Likes

That’s really neat. I have always loved the look of BRBs. Having BRBs who are good with handing is really wonderful. Okay, I confess, having any creatures who are good with handling is wonderful. I do adore some display species, too, but I enjoy being hands-on with my animals.

4 Likes

Definitely agree on that

4 Likes