Long time lurker

New to the forum as a member but I’ve been using MM for a while now and made a few purchases. Now that I have some clutches getting ready to hatch I’ll be here more often.

I like to work with colubrids, pituophis, and Green Tree Skinks.

Located in Jacksonville, Florida.

13 Likes

Welcome to the insanity

8 Likes

Welcome to the family. Look forwars to seeing photos of your crew!

5 Likes

Welcome to the fray

3 Likes

Welcome fellow lurker! I just got the 100 consecutive days badge and have made like… 20 posts in the past 100 days xD, so i know the ways of the lurk haha.

4 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful forum.

4 Likes

Hey fellow Florida person lol :joy:! I am in PSL! Please post some pics of what you work with, as we would love to them. Jacksonville is a bit of a drive but colubrids have been tempting lol.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! That is a beautiful A. klugii you have there! I’ve probably already introduced myself to you without knowing it considering you’ve probably been here a while. :smile: Expect 90% of everything I say to be a joke. :joy:

4 Likes

No too many people working with Green Tree Skinks! Would love to see what you have (if you have anything)!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’ll share your clutches on here and the babies!

3 Likes

I have a 1.2 group. They have given me 8 offspring and counting the past 4 months. Find eggs almost monthly now.

ha

8 Likes

Awesome lizards, Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like