Looking Dead things (reptiles) for taxidermy

Hello my name is Roger, I own a oddities/taxidermy business, I’m looking for freezer critters(reptiles) etc. Ones that may have failed to thrive, failed hatchlings, ones that just may have passed away… below is some of my work that I have done. If you happen to have anything you’re willing to part with please send me a message on here, Facebook or Instagram… even just shoot me a text. Thanks in advance!

Drop your links:

Facebook: Redirecting...

Instagram: oddities.and.more

Phone: 724-717-3311

11 Likes

Wow! These are amazing :star_struck:! I don’t have anything that I would be able to give you unfortunately (and fortunately :sweat_smile:. I like having my pets living lol) do you have a website that you sell them on? I am really interested in them!

3 Likes

Thank you! On my Facebook is where you will find most of my creations and that’s great they’re all living good

4 Likes

@lumpy If I’m not mistaken, this is attempting to make a sale on the forums which is against the rules. I don’t wanna flag it though because i’m not sure. Could you help to clarify?

1 Like

At least to me it just seemed like he wanted to help “recycle” animals that didn’t make it while showing off his past work. It doesn’t seem like a sale to me but I could be wrong

2 Likes

Not a sale at all thanks for sticking up !

2 Likes

I have not tried.ro make any sale thx tho!

4 Likes

Sorry, I misread the post the first time. I just read it again and realized my error. Really sorry if I caused any distress.

3 Likes

You are all good! It happens :smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Just a note also, in your one Introductions post you are allowed to advertise your products/services/store :wink:

I asked @odditiesandmoree to post on here :blush:

6 Likes

Good to know!

3 Likes

Though reptiles are less common and generally in rough shape, roadkill can be a great source when an entire, intact animal isn’t required. Pet stores can also be a resource. Most veterinarians cannot ethically sell their patients’ remains so I’d avoid that angle.

1 Like

Thank you! I do get from some of the pet stores locally the big chain ones won’t give them up lol.