Loony Bin Boas & Brutes

:star2: Welcome to our Exotic Pet Paradise! :star2:

:lizard::snake: Are you ready to embark on a journey into the enchanting world of exotic pets? Look no further! We’re thrilled to introduce ourselves as passionate hobby breeders with over 30 years of combined experience nurturing and caring for a diverse array of fascinating creatures.

:herb: Meet Our Passion: :herb:

From the mesmerizing beauty of Boa morphs (BCI) to the charming allure of Gargoyle Geckos, our love for these extraordinary animals knows no bounds. With each species, we’ve cultivated a deep understanding and reverence, creating a sanctuary where they thrive under our attentive care.

:tada: Exciting News: :tada:

After a brief hiatus, we’re back and more dedicated than ever to our beloved Boas! Our breeding program is undergoing a thrilling revitalization, with new additions and projects in the works. It’s an exhilarating time, and we can’t wait to share the journey with you!

:star2: Join Us! :star2:

Whether you’re a seasoned enthusiast or just beginning your adventure into the world of exotic pets, we welcome you with open arms. Follow along as we explore, learn, and celebrate the magic of these incredible creatures together.

:mag: Stay Connected: :mag:

Keep an eye on our page for updates, behind-the-scenes glimpses, and perhaps even some special surprises along the way. Together, let’s make this a community where passion meets fascination, and every day brings new discoveries!

Thank you for joining us on this thrilling adventure. Here’s to the wonders that await!

Warmest regards,
Randy & Bre
Loony Bin Boas & Brutes

Add images here

Aurora (Albino (Kahl) Leopard)

Adonis (Hypo Jungle)

Athena (Normal (poss Het Albino (Kahl))

Aphrodite (Pastel)

Astraeus (Sunglow Motley)

Newest addition unsexed/unnamed
Ares
Ares (Jungle Motley het Albino Het Blood)

7 Likes

Welcome! We would love to see some of your animals! Just remember that you aren’t legally allowed to not show us some pictures :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We have added pictures of most of them and will add more.

2 Likes

Welcome! Your animals are beeyouteefull! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi Randy and Bre,

Nice group of boa’s you have there.

Do you have any better pictures of Adonis? And a few side pictures of him?

Also, do you know what the parents of Aphrodite are? She doesn’t look hypo or jungle to me. I would say she is a light colored pastel boa. Also, I do love her name. One of my favorite boas I own is named Aphrodite.

5 Likes

I sent a PM but for others we will definitely get some better pictures. We are still putting together our reptile room as we just moved into our new home.

3 Likes

First four (4) pictures are Astraeus (ft Zeus our American Pit Bull Terrier) and the last 2 are of Aphrodite. More pictures to come.

Thank you @tommccarthy for your wisdom and help identifying Aphrodite.

We will be updating with more pictures to come as we are adjusting to a new home and still setting up everything and getting everyone to include our three (3) human boys situated as well as building a farm. It is a hectic time but we want to thank everyone that has shown support thus far and we look forward to showing off everything we do here.

5 Likes

Zeus is a cutie!

4 Likes

Our most recent acquisition is Artemis a female Albino (k) Het blood that will be paired with Ares our Motley (Columbian) Jungle het blood het albino (k). Hopefully with some luck both hets prove out and we are able to produce some beautiful Motley dragons.

Ares

1 Like