Lost Hognose

Well I guess I’m a real snake keeper now. I have a missing Hognose. She’s an adult we got a couple years ago. She’s spent the entire time in her aquarium. Tomorrow is feeding day and I wanted to check on her and I couldn’t find her. I stripped her enclosure and no luck. I’m not sure when or how she got out but we haven’t seen her in a week. I’m leaving her enclosure cracked encase she gets out and we looked along the wall. I will put about a mouse tomorrow but I’m worried she made it to the outside. I’m which case she can be anywhere. :frowning:

3 Likes

I should add we also put some sardine and a mouse in her cage. Tomorrow will be tearing the gaurage apart

3 Likes

Any chance she has squeezed into a piece of the decor? Some of them have gaps.

4 Likes

No. I removed all the decor and most of the substrate. I will tear the garage apart in the morning though.

4 Likes

Well we tour the reptile room apart and there is no sign of her. My best guess is she got out. We have some bamboo right outside the garage. If she got in there the only way to find her would be pure luck. .

2 Likes

If you have a garbage disposal be sure to check it before you turn it on……. just sayin…… :blush:

3 Likes

Why did you have to put that image in my head :sob:

3 Likes

I do. But the snakes are in a detached garage that I converted into a reptile room. That would be a long trip to our garbage disposal.

3 Likes

Because I am a mean old lady Logan! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Oh ok! Lol!

2 Likes