Mahogany love!

I want to see everyone’s Mahoganys and Mahogany combos! I bought a Mahogany 50% het Pied at a reptile expo last month, who I think is just beautiful for being a single gene BP, and now I want to see more of them! I only have this one at the moment, but Mahogany was one gene that I really wanted to get in my collection so I definitely want to get more in the future.

17 Likes

SO pretty! I love how they look in natural sunlight. So many nice shades of brown and yellow.

1 Like

Yeah, they are gorgeous! I can’t wait to get some awesome Mahogany combos from her in the future.

1.0 cinnamon mahogany het albino
0.1 pastel mojave enchi mahogany het albino

My future breeding pair, hoping for cinnamon sumas but with lots of extra goodies just in case I don’t hit what I’m looking for

13 Likes

Those look awesome! I plan on pairing my girl to my Enchi Leopard YB Pied, hopefully she will prove out het Pied and I can try for Suma Pieds in the future!

3 Likes

I hope she proves out for you!
Suma pieds are also a future goal for me, I already have the beginnings of pied project so hopefully I’ll be able to make some in the distant future!

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope you are able to make some in the future as well!

Mahogany Lesser - she didn’t want to cooperate and sit still.

11 Likes

That’s a beautiful girl! I have a few that hate to sit still for photos lol

3 Likes

I love seeing how different genes react to each other, especially if I know one really well and the other less so like lesser and mahogany! She’s so pretty. The colors on her are so nice, mahogany darkens up lesser beautifully and makes a super nice pattern.

Love dark genes so much, can’t go wrong adding a dark gene to a BEL complex gene especially. Looking at Mojaves and GHIs LOL

2 Likes

Got a fresh shed from this girl last night and she looked absolutely gorgeous, so have more pictures of her!

11 Likes

I have a few Mahogany combos and hope to see some new ones this year.

20 Likes

Those are beautiful snakes, I really love the Mahogany Pieds but all of them look amazing! Mine is a 50% pos het Pied so I hope to prove her out and make some Mahogany Pieds and eventually Suma Pieds myself!

2 Likes

My favorite snake right now is this mahogany possible het pied male. The female mahogany harlequin Spotnose is growing on me too.

12 Likes

Mahogany, butter and chocolate…his name is Erebus

11 Likes

His name could have been Gorgeous! He is beautiful and also have wonderful genes.

3 Likes

He is :grin: I’m so happy about him being the start of our mahogany project. His girlfriend is champagne, cinnamon possible ghi. Those babies will be amazing :heart:

3 Likes

They are going to make some beautiful babies! I am a fan of dark stuff and light stuff.

4 Likes

Same here :smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s been a great year for Mahogany. Great looking animals!

Mahogany Mystic Cinnamon Pied clutch.

Some of the Suma Pied clutch.

A few Suma Pied x Black Pastel Mahogany clutch.

16 Likes