Market Ad Landing

Not sure how well I worded that title. Anyway, I am using my Galaxy ZFold 4 and looking at the marketplace. I noticed that when you click on an ad that it opens on the ad’s description instead of the pictures like it once did. Is this by design?

Sometimes I just want to look at the pictures and not necessarily read the verbage.

1 Like

I am going to tag Thomas so that he can clarify. @eaglereptiles

3 Likes

Actually, I’m going to tag Brittni as well, if Thomas can’t get the time right now.

@brittni-admin work your magic :wink:

3 Likes

Ok. Upon further research, the ad page opening depends on where on the list of thumbnails you are. For example, I clicked on the very first ad, it opened on the picture. I clicked on one in the middle of the page, and it opened in the middle of the ad. And the bottom row of ads was the bottom of the ad.

2 Likes

I noticed the same thing on my z fold 3

1 Like

Hmmm….weird. That is definitely not how it should work. Seems like a bug of some kind. It is working the same way for me on an IPhone 13.

2 Likes

Within the app, or the website?

Mine lands at the top of the ad page, no matter where the ad is on my phone when I click it…
I’m using an iPhone 13 Pro

3 Likes

On the app.

1 Like

I tried it both on the app and the website. I notice the issue on the app and not on the website. But you aren’t seeing it?

3 Likes

Nope, doesn’t matter where the ad is, it can be at the bottom of my screen or at the very top. It always shows me the pictures in the ad, doesn’t show me anywhere else until I scroll to that section.

1 Like

This is the screen I see, and then the following screenshots are after clicking the respective snake in the ad listing. Always takes me to the photos.

1 Like

The app and website are both working normal for me as well on an iPhone 11. I know, I’m a dinosaur.

2 Likes

This is a bug, and my team is working on a fix! It only occurs when the user is scrolling down the page and then clicks on the animal.

4 Likes

Thank you Brittni!

5 Likes

While browsing boas I can’t afford, it would seem that this bug has been debugged.

Thanks you!

5 Likes