Market Selling Rules Updates

In the marketplace, we have Terms of Service which apply to all users, but also a set of much more specific rules for sellers.

The following changes are occurring now:

1. These rules have always been located within the Seller Guide. Because of their significance and length we’ve finally moved these rules to a top level page at https://www.morphmarket.com/help/rules/, something we’ve been meaning to do for a while.
  2. The rules are have been updated with more detail, clarifications, and examples to leave less ambiguity about what we’re enforcing, to the extent that it is possible.
  3. Finally, the rules are numbered. While the numbering isn’t permanent, it is unlikely to change within the timespan of a conversation and should be useful for reference in conversations.

All sellers should become familiar with this latest set of rules.

2 Likes

Two notes:

• I am currently updating / removing the old rules, and they should be gone within the hour.
  • When you look at the rules in your browser, are the sections bolded? They should be but one person reported that they were not.

The styling looks like this for me:

1 Like

Bold on my end.

2 Likes

Bolded for me as well

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like it’s bolded for me, I’m using version 87.0.4280.88 chrome, however all of the following is the same on firefox.

Here is the html code, the Identity and Accounts isn’t bolded and lower the <bSeller<b is(I didn’t add the > on the end because then it will bold the word seller and the symbols will disappear)

If I add the <b,> symbol to each side then the “Identity and Accounts is bolded”

2 Likes

Thanks! Yea it’s not bold tags that are the problem, it’s supposed to have heavier font weight based on the CSS. Must be doing something that’s not cross browser compatible.

1 Like