Me and Elektra and Andromeda

Elektra will be 4 years old in August and Andromeda will be 2 years old in June. Both are sweethearts.
![20220130_165317|463x500]
(upload://4y6FP6A049zI7FmVqbkH0AAC3pq.jpeg)

6 Likes

Gorgeous! :heart_eyes: Which is Elektra and which is Andromeda? Great names, by the way!

I love short tails so much. I can’t wait for mine to ship.

3 Likes

Haha, thank you. Elektra is the red normal and Andromeda is the T+ lyly.

2 Likes

Elektra is absolutely stunning! Andromeda is gorgeous too, but I’m especially partial to red normals. Those rich, bright colours are almost unreal.

4 Likes

Man, I need short tails!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I think her last shed was about 4 months ago, so she should be getting ready to shed soon. She is beautiful. I’ll probably focus on normals and GE stuff the most in the future. I like so much but I know I need to focus and streamline.

3 Likes

Yes you do, @lumpy! You won’t regret them at all. Bloods are the only thing I want to focus on.

3 Likes

I recently purchased my first blood, a beautiful normal-type female. Just gotta wait for the weather to warm up so she can be safely shipped (it’s probably the first time in my life that I’ve prayed for warmer weather, normally winter is my favourite season, I love the cold and hate the heat, haha). I’m practically jumping out of my skin with my excitement. I’ve wanted a blood for so long.

I remember the first time I saw a picture of one. I was like “OMG WHAT IS THAT AND HOW CAN I GET ONE OF MY VERY OWN???” It was just never the right time to pull the trigger until recently…which of course had to happen during the worst time of year to ship reptiles. :roll_eyes: Oh well. I’ve waited this long. I can wait a little longer.

In the mean time, I just drool over pictures of other people’s gorgeous short tails and dream of the day that I officially get to join the club.

3 Likes