Me in Texas showing reptiles I find

So I’ve found a few reptiles and inverts already. I’m going to HERPS Conroe this weekend.
Reptiles and inverts I’ve found in blanco county, Texas

I have no idea what these lizards are And hopefully all 7 of the photos are on this

I have more pictures of the striped bark scorpion.

These are common spotted whiptail lizards

7 Likes

I’ve got 2 more pictures which are screenshots.THAT I TOOK.

6 Likes

Pretty lizards! I’m jealous, it’s still dropping down to high Thirties at night here. Time for the wood turtles to start moving, perhaps, but little else. There are vernal pools all around my new home, can’t wait for all the frogs to start chorusing!

5 Likes

I just figured that lizards name out. A Greater Earless Lizard (Cophosaurus Texanus).

4 Likes

Zebra tail lizards! Those are definitely one of my favorite natives here :open_mouth: So jealous

Looks like a Six-lined racerunner to me!

That looks to be a bark scorpion! Not 100% sure, but that would be my best guess.

3 Likes

Not sure what this lizard is, though. I can’t really tell the difference between shadow and lizard. Looks big!

2 Likes

Yep I checked it is a bark scorpion. Specifically the striped bark scorpion.

2 Likes

I would also like to say that I do not live in Texas I live in a colder place.

1 Like

Found another bark scorpion.even though I didn’t find it someone else did while I was road herping.

3 Likes

Just got done at HERPS Conroe
Here’s what I got

Pictures I took there

5 Likes

Sweet, happy to see you had a fun time!

4 Likes

It was a great show, sadly I didn’t get any live animals.

3 Likes

I just realized that the stick I got might not fit in the enclosure, probably will fit anyway if I try hard enough

2 Likes

Also remember you can cut and sand it smooth if you need it smaller.

1 Like

Oh ya forgot about that. Thank God I’m in shop class in my school

2 Likes