Meet Dave/Big Boy!

This is Dave/Big Boy, he’s from EU lines! And he’s Montana new boyfriend (Both are Yellows):black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

21 Likes

Congratulations! That is awesome :sunglasses:. Can’t wait to see your babies.

9 Likes

Oh wow, he’s stunning! I can’t believe how yellow his spots are. Very handsome boy you got. Hopefully Montana agrees!

6 Likes

Daaaang! He’s super cool!

6 Likes

Thankyou! He’s lovely, just needs a lil work haha :yum:

5 Likes

I say you call him Big Dave. Sounds intimidating and official.

4 Likes

That’s what they were calling him haha.
I asked if he had a name? And the guy said no… then said well actually I just call him Dave, big boy, big Dave and Ackie… :joy:

I was like, yeah we’ll keep that.
So we have Sweet lovely Montana, friendly as anything. Can get her out for cuddles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And Big Dave the a-hole who wants blood :laughing:

8 Likes

I resemble that remark lol.

Name is David, 6’4" and 380 lbs

5 Likes

Hello Dave! I don’t know what you are except a monitor lizard thing, but you sure are handsome!

4 Likes

Haha love it :joy:
From Dave to Dave, he says it’s nice to meet another big guy :laughing:

(You’re tall as heck! Haha)

5 Likes

Another Lil Ackie :black_heart: Well big Ackie :joy:

They’re getting on lovely. She’s even holding his back 🥹 She’s like, this boy is mine now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And then I thought I’d have some fun so…

14 Likes

Montana is a very lucky girl, that’s a beautiful looking yellow ackie. I love how the dark base contrasts the bright yellow!

4 Likes

What fun! I love the thought bubbles. I know next to naught about their housing needs. Are they together because they’re potentially going to be mating soon or will they live together?

3 Likes

So they are living together (if all goes well which it is so far!)
They’re very sociable monitors and do enjoy the company, there’s a few that can live in groups and they’re one of them.

It was amazing introducing them for the first time and seeing them interact, we’ve never seen her with another obviously and I loved seeing her come over to say hi the first time, really wish I took a video 🥹

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I love to learn. Hopefully all will continue to go smoothly. It must’ve been very cool to watch their introduction.

3 Likes

Wow, I love how yellow he is!

4 Likes

They make a lovely couple @ghoulishcresties .

3 Likes

Super cool! These are a dream species for me and there aren’t a lot of keepers with them on here, so thanks for sharing.

1 Like

All I need is some more space and these guys are on my dream list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just saying… They did the deed…

2 Likes