Meet… Juno! 🦎

Well I have a pair of orange striped gargoyles now. And I’m happy :grin:
I don’t plan anymore as I really wanted orange striped as orange is my fav colour…

Cresties will forever be the number 1 in my life though :shushing_face:

But these 2 are the best gargs I could’ve asked for :relaxed:

5 Likes

I know! I know! I have really liked cresties but since I saw gargoyle geckos I am starting to second guess my choice of which to get :joy:

3 Likes

As hard as this is for me to say. And I mean REALLY hard. Like I’m an awful person right now… :pleading_face:

Keep looking at gargoyles… I think they’re just beautiful with their horns and pig noses. True dinosaur :t_rex:

:face_exhaling:

5 Likes

I hafta agree… i got cresties first but gargs stole my heart.

2 Likes

Something about them isn’t there…

I’m set on only having the pair though, as much as I’d love more if I could. But most of the space is Cresties and would mean me having to rehome some males.

But I’m picking up 2 custom made vivs tomorrow for both the gargoyles :grin:
And one for cresties too to fit under a handmade rack.

6 Likes

For me it’s Cresties! I would like to own a gargoyle one day, but I love the colour & pattern variety of Cresties and they have such great personalities.

6 Likes

Oh man, maybe I do too! I’m trying to resist…supposed to be relocating, currently only supposed to add some very specific corn snakes for future breeding…but gosh, your baby is cute!

5 Likes

Fired finally!
Now you can see her red base below the dark and red tail :grin:

She says: “Do it, get a Gargoyle, I’m awesome, you know you want our long toes and upturned noses to look at every day” :smirk::heart:

5 Likes

Don’t tempt me :joy:

2 Likes

I mean what’s one more right? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Gargoyles are freaking awesome. Love love love!!!

3 Likes

Lol no more ladies for Kain. :rofl:

LOOK AT HOW SWEET JUNO IS! I can’t believe the difference with her fired!

2 Likes

Why lol :joy:
He wouldn’t be overwhelmed :rofl:

2 Likes

Bruh. He’d love every second. All four of those fools make us feel guilty every night for separating.

He could take it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lil Chunk☺️

5 Likes

Dont you love when they get a lil chonky?

1 Like

Man, he fires up dark! Super cool look!

2 Likes

She’s a month younger than Legoshi and bigger… She’s a machine!!

Also she laughed at me I swear, and zoom in for tiny teeth :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Omggggggg. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i cant. Thats adorable. Does she “talk” to you?

Tequila rose used to “rrrrr” at me when id bring her out and put her back.

3 Likes

Still chunky😜

5 Likes