Meet… Juno! 🦎

A little trade again, got this Orange Striped Girly, fires very dark and also red based.
She’s a chunky one! :relaxed:
Born June 4th 2021.
Currently in shed so will update once she’s got her new skin! :smiling_face_with_tear::heart:

16 Likes

She’s adorable! Gargs are so awesome, I’m so envious!

4 Likes

Man, I really want a garg. Not sure if I would be able to fit it in with my other plans though.

4 Likes

She’s sweet too! :heart:
I have a pair now, have custom vivs being made for them both now too :grin:

4 Likes

Not enough room or? :pensive:

2 Likes

Gargoyle geckos are a fav of mine! Is the breeding like cresties or like other lizards genetics-wise?

3 Likes

Like cresties wise, and incubation too :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah. I currently have a very limited amount of space for reptile enclosures that could probably only fit two, maybe three more pvc enclosures, a rack for my hognose breeding projects, and one more gecko. That gecko may end up being a gargoyle, but I’ll likely go with another crestie or a leachie.

4 Likes

You need to get Irwin* a lady… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Or three :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Was this a reply to me, or someone else? If it’s me, then first, his name is Irwin, and I’m like 99% sure I’m gonna get a female for him. :grin: If it was someone else, sorry for the mixup.

4 Likes

I’m so confused with the profile image changes everyone’s been doing that I’m now getting mixed up on who’s who! Edited :joy:

But yea! Get him a lady I’d say. He deserves to have love :smiling_face_with_tear::heart:

3 Likes

So cute, can’t wait for more pics

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m pretty certain I need at least one gargoyle gecko.

3 Likes

Oh 1000%.
I mean that piggy nose is just the cutest… :pig:

5 Likes

But the ultimate question is, do you like cresties or gargs better? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to have one or the other eventually, but I need help deciding :joy:

3 Likes

How dare you ask such questions! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

This is the hardest question I’ve ever been faced with :rofl:

5 Likes