Meet Marshmallow! 🦎

Gargoyle - I’d like a black & white super stripe

Crestie - I’d like either a lavender, quadstripe, white tip crests or genes that are AMAZING to see what will happen in future breeding :grin:

Or I save up to see if I can afford a more expensive Crestie further down the line :thinking: probably not this one though​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I tend to like most Cresties and can’t stay away :rofl:

2 Likes

Cresties are quite irresistable! Don’t buy gargoyles :stuck_out_tongue: (just kidding)

Though they are testing my patience :laughing: … it’s so interesting to buy a juvenile and to see it grow, but when the interest lies in breeding and genetics you want to get on with the breeding plans, and to wait two years seem like forever some days. I’m a rabbit breeder and they are ready at 7 months!

Cresties really don’t need the age. As long as females 45+ and males 35 plus they’re ok to go.
I had a couple females here that were laying at 9 + 10 months and we’re 30/35 grams. One of them went on to breed at 45g at around 13 months and the other is breeding this year, shes around 15/16 months now I think.

1 Like

5 Likes

Beautiful cresties!

2 Likes

I have my breeders for this year & next year so buying little ones doesn’t bother me. I just want a female as I have many males lol

3 Likes

Piggy belly :pig: :lizard:

6 Likes

Defo going to be up the breeding size soon :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Oooooh yes!
Will be her first time breeding too :flushed:

3 Likes

This thread is making me want a lilly white so much! Someone please tell me not to click inquire :grimacing: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It’s only a possible female, might end up being male. Maybe hold off for now :thinking: but it does look cute :wink:

I wish they were still that price in UK :scream:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family Marshmallow! :smiley:

3 Likes

DO IT @garciademueller!

4 Likes

6 Likes

I love her crests :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Dang shes got a big noggin. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes