Meet Marshmallow! 🦎

Here she is, best I can get atm as we got home at 22:00! And I am tired and she is NOT happy and now hiding.
She’s a high white tricolour Lilly white :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And these are from previous owner :grin:

21 Likes

She’s gorgeous! I like lillys with lots of yellow tones. Great photos :slight_smile:

What’s the plan with her?

I’ve been drooling over your tangerine on MorphMarket , btw. I wish there was an easy way to get it to Sweden. Ah, some day, maybe…

3 Likes

I stand corrected. I got more :sweat_smile:

She’s got pink eyes :weary:

10 Likes

Thankyou!
When she’s ready the plan is Nelson the red quad with floppy crests. His dad is bloodbath (red Lilly white). Hoping for some red lillies.

But I’m in no rush, I’m going to enjoy her for a looooong time :sweat_smile:

Funny enough someone asked me about shipping there the other day, seems reptasia and ddi are the ones who do it all! :laughing:

4 Likes

Congrats she’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thankyou :relaxed:
Was a looooooonnnnggg day. Left ours at 10:15. Got home at 22:00.
I’m beat and going to bed in a sec as off to a zoo/farm with Emily tomorrow for a mummy/daughter day :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I love the military time use!

3 Likes

I am in pure love as I love high white lilies whites!

3 Likes

She looks amazing, are those Dal spots I see, or just dirt lol

I can’t see pink in the eyes, but I’ve just woke up :sleepy: is that blush I see :heart_eyes:

Enjoy your day out :+1:

2 Likes

It’s dirt, she was in the mud for a while :joy:

Yeah she’s got the blush too, she’s a pinky girl :relaxed:

Thankyou, hoping for lots of reptiles :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Her… or Naruto…

That is the question :joy:

3 Likes

Her! Now only if you could breed lily x lily, their babies would be incredible!

3 Likes

I thought as much, when will she be ready for breeding, next year?

I can’t believe it’s only a few weeks and it’s pairing season (for Cresties). I’m beyond excited :grin:

It’s been very busy here (not reptile related) and I could use some baby geckos this year :crossed_fingers:

Hubby has agreed for me to get another gecko, think I’m going for a girly. But I’m in no rush so might get a gargoyle… Will have to see :thinking:

2 Likes

Reptasia and DDI. That’s good to know. I’ll save that info. It will be needed in the near future.

3 Likes

She. Is. GLORIOUS! I am so jealous! Maybe I’ll get a female like this for my male crestie…

4 Likes

She will be ready this year, shes 40g and laid duds all last year. :relaxed:

Omg I can’t wait I tell ya :joy:

Ooooh, ok… Gargoyle wise though… you’d need 2?... :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lillies are a lot of fun, and your boy is nice and dark so would go well for darker based ones too!

2 Likes

If have to buy 1 to start with lol I keep getting distracted with Cresties, soooooooo many amazing Cresties, it’s hard to choose :woman_shrugging:

Marshmallows babies are going to be awesome, I can’t wait to see what she produces :grin:

3 Likes

You’ve just gotta think, another female Crestie? (Assuming female)

Or a gargoyle for another type of gecko?

Is there any in particular you REALLY want?…

2 Likes

Ten Cresties :rofl:

3 Likes