Merry Christmas little one

So I am not in the habit of overbreeding common species. I do for people I know who want these animals and for own projects. Anyways I only incubated one egg from my red dragons for me to keep. Well it was a big egg and a tiny hatchie. He hatched a bit early but is fine. To our shock he’s already eating and drinking. He didn’t absorb all the yolk but he’s making up for it.
Anyways meet “Merry”
SO A VERY MERRY XMAS from all of us here <3

24 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @welshmorphology! I am happy that he is doing well. He is a beautiful baby.

9 Likes

Thankyou. He is 5 days old today. Blimey I never expected him to eat so readily. HAA he is a little beastie

9 Likes

Merry Christmas. Always enjoy the pictures you share.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and your Amazing family :heart:

That little one is amazing, and the fact he/she was ‘the chosen ONE’ makes it all the more special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Deffo the chosen one <3

5 Likes

Eee! So cute, holding on to the tip of a finger! Season’s greetings to everybody!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours!! This lil guy is adorable!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

still doing well everyone. Chomping on teeny crickets and mini mealworms

8 Likes

Glad her is still doing well, sexing looking lizard :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Merry Christmas to you too.

Love the name :+1:

2 Likes

it had to be…Plus it’s a good hobbit name too BIG LOTR fan since a wee hobbit myself

2 Likes

Very cute! So small and precious. Merry belated Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes