Midwest Reptile Show!

Hey guys! I’m going to the Midwest Reptile Show on Sunday March 26th at the Indiana State Fairgrounds! It has expanded into a larger building! I am sooooo excited! It’s been a while since I’ve been to one! :sunglasses::blush:

8 Likes

Have fun and get some pictures if you are so inclined.

7 Likes

Hey thank you! I surely will take some photos! I will be like a kid in a candy store! :joy::upside_down_face::face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

Any planned pickups?

6 Likes

Sounds like a fun time @caron! Don’t forget to take lots of pictures and post them for us :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve been to that one quite a few times! It’s been a while since I’ve been though.

Sadly I’ll be moving away from Indiana in a few months so won’t be able to attend that one anymore.

As others have said, pictures please!!

4 Likes

Frozen rodents for sure and isopods if they have any. I am hoping there may be some jumping spiders for sale. I have been reading a lot about them. My list may be a bit boring but with 15 snakes, 2 geckos, a Dumpy’s tree frog, a toad and a spoiled rotten dog, I don’t have room for much more! Lol :upside_down_face::joy:. If I come home with another snake I will have to keep it in my bed!!!

4 Likes

And that’s a problem because…? :joy:

5 Likes

Well I do have a king size bed…. :thinking:

4 Likes

Ah, gee, I wish I could hear up there and go with you, Caron! That is a good reason to head back to Indiana. :grin:

2 Likes

Come on! We would have a great time! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know we would! Wish I could make it for real. Have some extra fun for me.

2 Likes

Oh I will! Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Awesome! The Midwest show is great! I might go and take a looksie

3 Likes

I keep having people message me asking 1) if I’m vending and 2) if I’ll have hognoses available and now I’m starting to wonder if I should take my vendor listing off of their website… :sweat_smile::rofl:

I’d love to go but I need to save my money for new racks first

3 Likes

Hey let me know! I am going early to grab some frozen feeders because they run out…… :blush:

1 Like