Milksnake ID?

Hey guys! I’m new here! I need a little help figuring out what morph AND species my snake is! The person I bought my snake off of says that he’s an Albino Honduran Milk Snake, but I think otherwise! I’m thinking he’s an Albino Nelson’s Milk Snake. Please help!

2 Likes

looks like an albino nelson’s milk to me, but i am not an expert by any means on milk snakes. Pretty baby though

1 Like

Could be both, honestly, but he does look strikingly similar to this Albino Honduran I found recently on a german breeder’s page. Although the deeper red would point towards nelson’s. Definitely a beauty, though.

1 Like

Ty! I’m pretty sure that’s what he is haha

I am would say albino Honduran. Who did you get him off of and why don’t you trust they know what they had?

1 Like

My dad used to be friends with him, but I don’t know the exact website. I’m not sure about the breed because my dad isn’t sure either, and the guy we bought him off of got him from a different breeder. He said he wasn’t exactly sure of what kind of milk snake he was, so he assumed it’s a Honduran.

Since there are no pure albino Hondurans, it’s tough to say for sure. It doesn’t look like pure Nelsoni either, but that’s typical of the hobby when it comes to some colubrid morphs.

1 Like

That’s very true ahaha

1 Like

Beautiful snake regardless of what it is exactly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank youuu <3

Looks like an nelson’s x Honduran mix

1 Like