$450 value Includes:

• 6 Anadenobolus arboreus red
  • 6 Desmoxytes planata
  • 10 Leptogoniulus sorornus Panama
  • 10 Spirobolellus sp. Maui
  • 1 gallon of flakesoil
  • 1 gallon of rotting hardwood
  • Husbandry details will be provided as well

Starting bid $100 (Please bid in $5 increments)

Who pays shipping?: Shipping is covered by seller. Please note, item can first be shipped April 4.

Bidding directions:

Auction winner will send their winning bid amount to Kellagood711@gmail.com (via Friends & Family) and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments under this auction. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller (see email above) will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

7 Likes

100 for me, those pink ones!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

$150 for me

2 Likes

$160 for me, fun group of milli!

3 Likes

I’ll bid $165

2 Likes

Bidding $170

1 Like

I’ll bid $175

1 Like

awesome, it’s all yours @deltazeppo congrats!!

Please send your payment to Kellagood711@gmail.com (as Friends and Family, NOT Goods and Services, please) and post the screenshot on the auction. If possible, please mention who donated the item you are paying for, or what the item was to help us keep track of things more easily.

When you have done this, we will contact the seller to give the green light for arranging shipping. Please email this seller at greenacresinverts@gmail.com to do so. Additional charges (as detailed above) and conditions may apply here.

1 Like

millepede dream package
Green Acres Invertebrates

2 Likes

Please don’t forget to send your shipping info to me at greenacresinverts@gmail.com

3 Likes