MM App Issues [4868],[4900]

Small thing I’ve been noticing if looking at MorphMarket on my phone. Random timeout, to many requests, and hitting the back button on the phone not in the app closes the app now. Im using a andriod (samsung) and have been noticing this more recently. Not a huge issue, but it’s been rather annoying while running searches for things.

7 Likes

Same issues here.

5 Likes

Same, Android as well. It closes out of the app if you use the actual phone’s back button; i have to remember that the back arrow in the MM appat the top left of the screen that takes you the the previous screen. Happened a few days ago

4 Likes

And I thought this was something amiss with my phone. Glad it is a bug and not my phone.

5 Likes

On the MRC app or MM app?

2 Likes

On the mm app

3 Likes

Can you post some screenshots next time any of these happen?

The back button issue is a necessary evil for the time being, but we will get that sorted.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m not sure if you can view or if this is not allowed on the forum, but I did a screen recording of our issue since just a screenshot cannot really show the actual issue as it happens.

4 Likes

I can view that perfectly, thank you :blush:

5 Likes

I also thought this issue was just me.

2 Likes

Haven’t had any timing out, or to many requesr issues lately. But if i get one again I’ll screenshot what its telling me and post it on here.

3 Likes