Momma said life's like a box of Chocolates

Show some love to your Chocolate :chocolate_bar: ball pythons.
Single gene, combos, supers… And so on.

2 Likes

chocolate orange ghost ♀️

9 Likes

super chocolate pinstripe (camo)

6 Likes

Of course… Get back from Nashville excited to share our pics and they are both in shed.

2 Likes

You can always share them here: Before/After shed pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please forgive the Frankenstein resurrection of this a very old thread. Since my additions are appropriate to the category and this thread already existed, I didn’t see the need to create a new thread. I have posted each animal with a background pic and one just in my hand for comparison. These Chocolate Clown combos have been identified and confirmed by someone having far more experience with Chocolate than myself. Without further ado.

Chocolate Enchi Clown 66% Het Hypo

Chocolate Mojave Clown 66% Het Hypo

Chocolate Mojave Enchi Clown 66% Het Hypo

5 Likes

Hey Bill! You have every right to resurrect this mummified thread with your delectable chocolates! Anything chocolate is yummy and those babies are no exception! Gotta love those chocolates! :+1::clap:

4 Likes

I totally love that Chocolate Mojave Clown. Absolutely gorgeous. :star_struck:

4 Likes

IMG_0043

Here is an old picture of the founder Garcia line chocolate. New testing indicates it’s the same as other chocolate lines. I’m still working on hatching a female chocolate hypo 23 years later.

1 Like

That’s a good looking animal. I hit 6 Clowns out of 8 eggs on a visual to het pairing. I only hit 1 Hypo out of 8 eggs but Hypo was only het in both animals. The one Hypo was neither Chocolate or Clown. What can you do? I hope you hit your female chocolate hypo soon.

1 Like