Before/After shed pics

Sadly I didn’t take any “before shots” of my girl who just shed but gave me the idea for this thread, lets see some before and after shed pics! I love seeing the dull bland pre shed blahness replaced with a stunning paint job refresh! Let’s get this going!

3 Likes

My hoggie just went through a shed:

And my two het pied siblings, one had just shed and the other was in blue!

6 Likes

Perfect!! That’s awesome.

1 Like

Shuri, my Super Pastel YB het ghost!

5 Likes

This is my girl June, a GHI Pastave. This pic was months ago but very plainly shows how blue she was!

And this is a beautiful shot of her after on the scale.

8 Likes

Share your pre vs post shed photos–kudos if there under the same lighting :+1:
IMG_20191212_001846

4 Likes

You have a absolutely stunning animal there😍. You can really see the blues in the pre-shed pic.

1 Like

I should have a contribution soon…my killer blast is in shed now just waiting for the after pic.

1 Like

After pics were a STRUGGLE today! Actually kinda like the way she looks in shed but I think it was the lighting just brought that waxy orange out :joy:

3 Likes

Name: minion
Morph: banana, enchi
He is in shed and I just took these half a hour ago. He is a amazing boy. Looking forward to big things with him

2 Likes

My little shy Oketee girl recently shed. Corns are amazing cause even in shed they will typically eat (why she’s “fatter” in the first pic).

4 Likes

Looks like it’s getting to be about that time again…

1 Like

And unfortunately I’m like 5 days late on the after picture so she’s not like FRESH fresh but I got pretty good before shots on this one.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Artemis just had her first shed since i got her so here are pictures

Not much of a difference other than different hue on her brown scales but i guess that’s it for light morphs

4 Likes

3 Likes

Before

After

Hypo BI (Kai)

2 Likes

Yellowbelly/Gravel… one is in shed, the other isn’t.

4 Likes

Once Willow goes in the shed I will try to get a picture!

3 Likes