Monochrome Mug shot

A photo I snapped last week before my camera broke :confused:
Licking the new British made crested gecko food! They love the stuff!!

21 Likes

We love a tongue pic! :stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes: Brilliant photo as always!

And By any chance is this the new gecko diet one? :thinking:

3 Likes

Really great picture, as always :grinning:. Sorry to hear your camera broke. Very sorry for you because I know how much you love making photo’s and how much positivity it gives you. But also a little sorry for us because now we have to miss your beautifull pictures. Hope it can be fixed or you have the means to get a new one.

3 Likes

Awesome pic as always! And a Crestie too :grin:

Hope you get your camera fixed, or get a new one soon. I love seeing your photos.

Has anyone managed to capture a good jumping photo of Cresties? I don’t think I have the right camera or skills for that lol

2 Likes

Omg I’ve tried and it looks blurred.
Plus I use my phone for pics!
Gonna go grab a jumpy one now and try now you’ve mentioned it! You try too :joy:
Let’s make a thread for jumping cresties haha.

2 Likes

this is one of the new gecko diets posters I have made
Uploading: geckodiet poster.jpg…

2 Likes

the repairs are quoted £190.
A new camera is 2’5k for the upgrade which I plan to have in a couple of months time

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yes I thought so!
Been looking into this, as heard good things!
Going to give blueberry bliss a try and a couple others :blush:

3 Likes

They love all of it!!! Even the breeder formula that mine will not eat of any other brand.

Guess who’s in charge of the designing of the packaging for the other products :wink:

5 Likes

You? That is wonderful

I am always worried to try a new brand as there have been some not so good ones out there. Will be awesome if this works out as a good product?

Will need some more info on it before I buy any though esp as I’ve just bought some pangea mixes!

Would love it if people could update at a later date, esp as to favourite flavours

1 Like

There’s quite a few well known breeders using it and their Cresties love it. I’ve been looking into it for a few weeks now. Going to take the plunge! :sweat_smile:
Elite, Crimson, Leaping etc. All using it :blush:

2 Likes

All mine only like Pangea, won’t touch another brand…
But I’m going to give it a go!

No way! That’s Amazing, well you are good with your pictures so I can see why they chose you! :grin:

1 Like

That’s awesome, can’t wait to see your design.

any flavours you can recommend, Other then the breeder formula?

1 Like

Blueberry was what I found people say theirs really enjoy.
I must say the peach and kiwi sound nice :sweat_smile:
You get 226g Pangea for 20. Or gecko diet is 200g for 18.99.
So you do get more with Pangea for an extra £1. But it’s worth a go being nearly the same as mine won’t touch repashy so wondering if they’ll enjoy that, plus look at those flavours! … Are they Vegan, if so Can I have a try? :joy:

1 Like

That gives a serious dilemma. Do you spend that much money now only for a short while till upgrade or do you stay without camera till you get the new one? In the last option I hope you at least have a good camera on your phone so you can get through till then.

1 Like

I love giving my Cresties a variety, the figs and insects went down really well, not including my fussy girl :triumph: so will definitely look to give it a try, but I’ll wait a month or so as just opened a few packets of Pangea. Blueberry does sound nice

Ah yes! That’s the favourite here too! Smells amazing I must say :sweat_smile:
Need to get some more before I run out actually, Thankyou for reminding me haha.
You don’t realise how much you go through when you’re feeding 36 Cresties… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yes i have a lot of work on

1 Like