More Cypress!/ Black light Pics for ID Suggestions

Pairing was Cypress Mojave Spider YB Het Ghost X Pastel Super Stripe. The almost all white one has me stumped, even under a black light. But here’s some pictures of the whole clutch as well as black light photos of the two more white snakes. Any input is appreciated!

2 Likes

1 Like

This is the Ivory with clear spider markings. But not sure if it’s just spider.

This is the nearly white snake

FYI sorry for all the comments. I accidentally posted the feed before I uploaded the pictures, and then I couldn’t figure out how to edit the post…:slight_smile:

The all white one is most likely a Ivory Mojave Pastel (possible Cypress, possible Spider)

I have an Ivory Butter OrangeDream Pastel and an Ivory Butter Pastel and both of them were white animals

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I hear they just get more white the more genes they have, so it makes sense.

I think all of those patterned snakes are cypress. I can’t be 100% on the pastel and spiders, but I’ve hatched dozens of them.

2 Likes

amazing animals and pictures! what background or setup did you use to take these high quality bright pictures? thanks.

Are you saying on the super stripes as well? I thought the brighter one for sure. Thanks for the input

https://promaster.com/Product/7713

I use this one and an iPhone X a majority of them time. I use my sony a6000 off and on. But with LED lighting most phones do a pretty good job.

Before I bought that photo box, I made one out of a shipping box and lined it with white poster board. There’s how to’s all over the internet.

1 Like

No, not sure on those! Sorry!