Morph and Traits?

Hey everyone, looking to see what traits these lil ones have. Sorry, they are not the best photos. I know dalmatian, but anything else? These 4 will be for sale at the next Repticon.

3 Likes

Summoning @ghoulishcresties @foxreptile @autumngeckos

They are all really nice dals! That last one though! The almost black crests are really interesting! If I were you, I would consider not letting go such a gorgeous gecko :wink:

2 Likes

@logar you know, when I started taking these photos I started second guessing that last one because he or she is so different than all my others.

1 Like

They’re all phantoms, some of them look like they have whitespots/portholes (WP) also. I imagine they’re gonna be yellows, first one looks red but at that size it can be difficult to tell. They also have visible tigering so could be considered brindles, the second one maybe a tiger depending on who you ask😊

3 Likes

@101_geckos They are all so sweet looking! I couldn’t let ANY of them go! This is exactly why I’m not a breeder! I love their little black dots on them too!

If I was a crested gecko breeder I would have little baby geckos running around everywhere! Just like your 101 Dalmatians! Eons ago my parents took me to that movie and I just hated Cruella! Aaahhhhg. Nostalgia for an old lady! :joy:

Best wishes for lots of sales at the Repticon! I’m going to the Midwest Reptile Expo this Sunday! :clap:

2 Likes

@autumngeckos I dont know how you do it haha. I knew they had more than just dalmatian as they look so different than my others but had no idea what.

So all are phantom.
Second one tiger.
Third and fourth brindle.
And the ones with the white spots obviously white spots.

1 Like

@caron haha I wish I could keep them all. Then id be over run with geckos :joy::joy:. I currently have 19 right now and my boyfriend has 11. I dont know how people keeps hundreds, maybe if it were a full time gig for me but definitely couldnt do that right now.

And I hate Cruella, will not be naming anything after her!

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Its my first show so im super nervous. I need to start looking on MM to figure out prices that arw fair and not jacked up.

2 Likes

Tiger dal! Any fired up?

Tiger dal.

Brindle Dal, with red spots.

Nice bold tiger Dal this one!

3 Likes

1 and 4 have portholes too and all furry :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

All so pretty !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @ghoulishcresties! I definitely think ill be holing back the bold tiger dal.

Its so hard choosing which to keep and which to sell when you love them all

3 Likes

Very good move! You will not regret it. S/He will make some killer babies

3 Likes

I’m sure you will do fine @101_geckos! Update us afterwards for sure! :heart::pray:

3 Likes

I really like that one too!

Letting go of any of hard :scream:

3 Likes

The tiger dal everyone likes finally ate crickets for the first time today :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Working on getting some better photos. Not so easy with a 6 year old phone :joy::joy:

4 Likes

So so cute! That little guy is very photogenic! :blush::heart:

1 Like

He was the only one to cooperate :joy::joy:
One even bite for the first time.

2 Likes

Last is my fav!!

1 Like

I think you convinced me to keep him :joy:

2 Likes