Morph identification royal

Warning feeding picture
Got this rescue a little while ago was convinced he was a wild type but his head pattern and silver/grey eyes don’t seem to match that? Any help would be appreciated. Excuse the feeding pick only way could get his head. He seems to wobble when he feeds so not sure if he has spider in him?
Thanks

1 Like

If you can get a full body photo so we can see the colors and markings better that would help.

The stamp looks a bit like something in the fire complex to me. I could be wrong. Definitely not spider though, it has to be visual spider to have spider wobble. Or be a morph in the spider complex that is known to wobble, like champagnes. Neither is the case here.

Some animals just get really excited about food. That will lead to some little head shaking or muscle twitches while they set up to strike. Especially when they’re very young.
The other reason could be actual neurology issues caused by severe temperatures, occasionally incubation issues and disease or parasites. But these are usually more severe in the expression with rolling or stargazing.

1 Like

Thanks. Don’t know, if that is any use. He’s currently in shed so don’t want to disturb. :blush:

3 Likes

I agree with @armiyana . Better pics will definitely be needed. Could be a fire complex or a very browned-out pastel.

1 Like

Thanks for the extra pic! I believe you’ve either got yourself a vibrant normal or a fire.

3 Likes

Your post has been edited to remove the feeding pic. Feeding pics are not allowed on the site, per policy

2 Likes