Morph .identification

What Gene’s do you think it has mother was a calico pastel fire and father was a super vanilla enchi lesser

2 Likes

Looks like a enchi vanilla cream to me. So vanilla fire and enchi. The vanilla and fire are allelic so it’s an als. Do you have any more pictures? From some different angles. That would help! It’s super nice looking!

1 Like

To increase the amount of answers you get, I was going to say Pastel Vanilla Cream Enchi. So at least the only discrepancy there would be the pastel. I’d also say more photos would help though!

1 Like

There’s definitely no pastel there. It would have more of a yellow tone. I would say I’m 95 sure it’s enchi vanilla cream. I work with a lot of cream/super vanilla combos!

4 Likes

The only part I question about Shaun’s guess (which holds 1000x more weight than my own guess) is the lack of Calico.

I have never produced any of these animals though, so take this with a truck load of salt…
I feel like I can see the “wobbliness” of the Calico pattern.

2 Likes

This is possible which is why I asked to see more pictures. I’m not seeing it personally in this picture. Pastel and lesser are definitely a no! But maybe calico more pictures would help for sure! Vanilla Creams by themself have a distorted pattern. If it’s calico it a low expression!!! I could be wrong on this one which is why I didn’t say I was :100: sure. But I’m still pretty strong on my enchi vanilla cream I’d.

2 Likes

I do not have any better pictures I was thinking of purchasing because he was listed as a pastel enchi fire vanilla lesser for $500 but I now know that all Gene’s are not present and I appreciate you guys for the help
@saleengrinch @eaglereptiles @snakezee

4 Likes