Morph Identity

Any Ideas what the morph may be? I was told it was a leopard pastel.

7 Likes

I would agree with that id.

1 Like

I personally would say Pastel Leopard Lesser due to the stripe.
And upon searching for some images of more like yours I found this little guy.

2 Likes

Ok cool. I was also leaning toward cypress and Mojave. Only reason as I explained to someone else there were 2 other snake in the tank with her that were labeled Mojave. Not sure if they were from the same clutch but ironically when I searched Mojave cypress there were 2 snakes that I saw highly resemble the 2 I saw in the tank.

these are the Mojave cypress I saw on here that resemble the 2 at the store

2 Likes

Different Colouration to yours, and darker eyes. Leopards/Pastels have the lovely green eyes yours has :blush:

2 Likes

Looking at leopard pastel [lesser] on the marketplace I don’t think it’s any of those. The dorsal stripe doesn’t seem right for leopard pastel and leopard pastel lesser has much different lateral patterns. I think it’s a leopard mojave, possibly with another morph added in (I don’t think that morph is pastel).

1 Like

There is for sure no cypress in that snake.

3 Likes

Any markings, colors are patterns on my snake that help identify it?

Leopard Mojave

The eyes are not correct for Pastel and the patterning is not correct for Cypress

7 Likes

I’ll take a better picture when I get home from work

3 Likes

Finally got her to sit still for a picture of her eyes :man_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

It’s a looker! Looks like like a BEL gene is in there with Leopard, like Honey or Mocha, possibly a third or fourth gene in there too to create that look.

1 Like

I tried to get a better picture but this was 1 of the males that was in the tank with her. He was labeled as a Mojave. But again I don’t know if they were of the same clutch.

2 Likes

Again, your animal is just a Leopard Mojave. Nothing else lurking in there

6 Likes

Cypress clutch with Mojave/Phantom. Pastel Purple Passion YB x Cypress Pewter

5 Likes

NICCCCEEEE!!! Pretty cool !