MorphMarket Auctions!

I won!!! I have a hognose now!!!

6 Likes

Congrats, I thought about bidding on this one too!

I am discussing this issue and we will see about resolving it!

6 Likes

Yay for having a hognose now, @lumpy ! I’ve been totally out of reach for a few days and am catching up. Very happy for you!

4 Likes

Thank you!!! She is going to be spoiled lol :joy:

4 Likes

Just wanted to throw out a suggestion here…. Add the option to message sellers on auction listings.

Regardless of it being an auction, I still want to find out lineage information, pics of parents, diet, etc. before I commit to a purchase. If the seller isn’t including that in their listing, you should be able to ask.

@eaglereptiles @brittni-admin

6 Likes

Also, some weird formatting issues when looking at an auction and scrolling down to the “more from seller” section. The sale prices are showing up black and the normal prices in blue, an odd font. Looks like something just isn’t formatted the same here.

4 Likes

Thank you! What device/browser are you using?

5 Likes

Using an iPhone 13 Pro with the app.

Just checked to see what safari looked like; and this is what I see there.

3 Likes

Thank you! The team was able to find the issue and fix it with your first report! Please let me know if you see anything else!

4 Likes

What happens if a reserve price isn’t met?

4 Likes

The auction is cancelled, and the seller can relist it during the next auction cycle

5 Likes

It there any way to know what the reserve price on a auktion is?

3 Likes

You’d need to either message the seller and ask, which they could choose to tell you, or not to tell you. Otherwise, simply by bidding in hopes of hitting it.

6 Likes

Is there a way to see what price an auction ended at?

3 Likes

Currently; no. They’re doing this to keep auction prices from impacting current market prices. Once the auction is over the only one who knows the sale price is the buyer,seller, and anyone that was watching.

5 Likes

Would it be possible to add a sort option by “auction: most recently started” or something of that nature?

Where we have a multitude of options for timeframes auctions can be posted for, it doesn’t always work to just go to the end of the auction list to see what’s new. I want to be able to see the newest auctions posted when I look.

Hopefully that makes sense @eaglereptiles @brittni-admin

4 Likes

This is actually something I tested earlier today. It should be released on the site later this evening. Please take a look and let us know if you have any issues!

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

3 Likes

It would be nice to add an “Are you sure”? type screen once auction is enabled on a listing. Currently, if you bump the enter key when adjusting a listing for auction, it’s enabled with no ability to change. Don’t ask me how I know :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

I do think that that is a good idea. it can prevent accidents such as what happened for you or not putting an extra 0 or something for the reserve price making an $800 reserve $80. that can seriously mess up a breeders plans and for all we know, that money was going to be paying the electric bill or getting the groceries.

anyway, welcome to the community! Thanks for bringing this up.

@eaglereptiles thoughts?

5 Likes