MorphMarket Calculator For Retics [POSTPONED]

Lol :joy: thanks

1 Like

Because currently ASS :sweat_smile: is already in the system as a combo for Super Sunfire + Albino… but we will be removing the standalone Albino. This will just allow people to define which albino is in the mix for that combo.

Currently we have this wrong in the database as -
SmartSelect_20230216_172348_Chrome

3 Likes

All looks good to me. Send it!! Thank you again for such amazing support!

2 Likes

This seems like it should work!
So you would have
Three platinum strains: these 2 produce lucys(I thought more then just lemonglow produced them, I have heard the lemonglow Lucy’s are supposed to be more hardy)

• Add Platinum (Lucy) - (Leucistic = Super)
  • Add Platinum (Lemonglow) – as a line of Platinum (Lucy), (Leucistic = Super)
    And then:
  • Rename Platinum → Platinum (Ultra) (Ultra = Super)
    So then:
  • Ivory = Platinum(either line) (Lucy) + Platinum (Ultra)
    This looks very good to me!

Then this all looks good:

• Snow (White) = Anerythristic + Albino (White Phase)
  • Snow (Lav) = Anerythristic + het Albino (White Phase) + het Albino (Purple Phase)
    Also snow(purple)(if you don’t already have it)

Then for amaretto and coral you just had the white and purple switched around, but included it right in this post. Just double checking…

• Rename White Amaretto → Amaretto
  • Rename Purple Amaretto → Coral

I think everything else looks great as well! Let’s see if anyone else catches anything else. Great work, especially on the platinum gene! I was unsure how to get that right on MM!

2 Likes

I am citing it from a book.

Clark Purple x F Caramel :arrow_right: Amaretto
Clark White x F Caramel :arrow_right: Coral

2 Likes

Yes you are correct! I have the same book! I quoted the switched ones that @eaglereptiles had in the list. Sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

Yeah i had them the wrong way around @lumpy, not you. @banereptiles caught that for us though :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Oh, that was definitely a miscommunication then. I thought he said I had them wrong.

2 Likes

No problem! More eyes the better to get everything right!

2 Likes

Any word when we might get an update?

2 Likes

We are admittedly very far behind schedule with this round of updates, but we are committed to getting this pushed out this month. We have like 135 trait updates coming, some of which take a lot of time to review… but we are getting there!

4 Likes

I totally understood. I write code for a living too. Thankfully my interface is much more user friendly lol. Just wanted to check in. Thank you very much for all the hard work!!!

4 Likes

For platinums, they can either be het lucy or het ultra. and it works just like the white, lav and purple albinos do.

Ultra Ivory X Ultra Ivory = 100% Ultra Ivories
Ultra Ivory X Ivory = 50% Ultras 50% Ivoris
Ivory X Ivory = 25% Ultras, 50% Ivories, 25% Leucistics
Ivory X Lucy = 50% Ivory, 50% Lucy
Lucy X Lucy = 100% Lucys

Example: Platinum Het Lucy X Platinum Het Ultra will make Platinums and Ivories

5 Likes

Why is this marked done? The orange glow stuff still doesnt work properly

3 Likes