MorphMarket Events 1.0

MorphMarket Events gives the herp community a calendar of industry expos and other events with rich vendor listings.

This a tool to be used both before AND during events.

It will help you answer questions like:

• What expos are happening near me?
  • Who is vending at this expo?
  • Where are they located in this huge room?
  • Who can sell me a species that I’m looking for?
  • What do the parents of this animal look like?
  • And more!

Vendors and Event Organizers, please read our FAQs which explain how you can register.

We talked about MorphMarket NFS quite a lot pre-launch, but we didn’t say much about this one. We hope you enjoyed the surprise.

Try it out now!

5 Likes

I love this! I’ll definitely be using this when I go to the larger expos. I love how it links to the sellers page for quick and easy access and how you can find vendors by category and animal type. I can’t even think of any way it can be improved.

1 Like

Dont stop thinking though :wink:

2 Likes

So this is awesome, of course!

Can only the event owner request to be added or can anyone suggest an event? We have a couple of expos here that I would love to have added. Or alternatively, could you guys pull from this list? Find Reptile Expos Near You (Wiki)

3 Likes

Is this just for larger expos like NARBC or can smaller, local expos be added to it? There are expos across Texas nearly every month.

3 Likes

At the moment it is only the actual event planners/owners. This may or may not change… :man_shrugging:

I recommend reaching out to any event you wish to see featured and sharing a link to MorphMarket Events for them to get a understanding of it. If they wish to, they can then contact events@morphmarket.com and let us know about the details of their event.

3 Likes

Okay cool, well for now I’ll send a link to my local expos and hopefully they’ll want to have themselves added. I would love it could be changed to anyone being able to request an addition, though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes