MorphMarket Merch Shop Grand Opening

The shirts are printed, the stickers are cut, and the shop is open for business. I’m announcing it here first.

Buy a Tee with our new refreshed logo for $20! With 11 sizes, we’ve got you covered. The shirts are made of a super soft premium blend that you’ll love. And we’re throwing in a few stickers too.

17 Likes

Wow already sold out on one of the shirts! Congrats! I knew this would be a big hit and I’m going to be ordering some stickers and shirts!

3 Likes

I need magnets :flushed::heart:

7 Likes

Bought more stickers for my car!

4 Likes

I know the MM Merch Shop is still in its beginning stages, but would it be possible to eventually create a “customize” button so that someone could pay a little extra to get a name (or store name :eyes:) printed on their official MM gear?

7 Likes

My mom just ordered my shirt with the bonus stickers!!

2 Likes

That’s an idea that has been brought up before. Let me dig more into it. However, just to set your expectations, I couldn’t imagine it being possible unless ordering a batch of say at least 30 shirts or more. Most of the cost is in the setup, and then it gets cheaper the more volume you do.

8 Likes

Makes total sense. Super appreciative for the work already done and excited to see where y’all take it from here!

6 Likes

I got mine! Thank you so much for offering bigger sizes! I am definitely working on being smaller, but in the meantime I gotta wear clothes :upside_down_face:, and they might as well be awesome clothes- am I right? :metal:

10 Likes

Would it be possible to put a sizing guide on the site for the shirts? It is super helpful for people like me who are kind of in-between size, and anyone else who may be wary of purchasing because some brands and fabrics run smaller than average. Nothing worse than buying a cool new shirt just to find out you are a 2X instead of a 1X in that brand.

5 Likes

Exactly! The whole of morphmarket operates on quality through and through so I can tell the clothes will be just as high quality like everything else on here!

5 Likes

When you receive your shirts don’t forget to post a selfie, or picture of your favourite reptile lay on it, on here or social media using #morphmerch. :blush:

8 Likes

That’s right, and we will be re-sharing some (not promising all) of those onto our social media channels, like FB!

5 Likes

I didn’t know MM had social media channels! :smiley: What ones are there, aside from FB?

4 Likes

Got the sticker pack! Can’t wait to put them on my water bottle! :snake::green_heart:

4 Likes

Here you go :wink::blush:

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

YouTube

5 Likes

Great suggestion. Sizing guides are published now.

4 Likes

Nice shirt that I received for Christmas #morphmerch
And also Kai got a nice decal on his new tank

6 Likes

:metal::metal::metal::metal:

Go on Riley! :blush:

2 Likes