MRC Badge Ideas

Oh no Iā€™m happy!
And set it as one to show up :sweat_smile:
Now to keep going for the next! :laughing:

3 Likes

Congratulations Elisha!

3 Likes

Congrats Elisha!! Iā€™m coming close behind you!

4 Likes

You can do it!
So worth the badge :laughing:

3 Likes

I just had a good idea for a badge. Maybe get a badge for having the single post with the most likes in a topic? And further on having the most total likes in a certain category (ball pythons, inverts, informative, etc.)?

3 Likes

So how would we work it, if that person changes from month to month or week to week? Would the badges be handed out every weekend, or at the end of every month, so certain users could get the same badge multiple times?

3 Likes

I like the month by month idea. I think it would be good to have it handed out multiple times, and we could see where everyone in the community specializes? Where they spend the most time and where they are most helpful.

3 Likes

Ok I will @ Thomas

@eaglereptiles

3 Likes

I like this idea but I think there should be some requirements like the topic having at least 10 posts, 3 users, and 25 likes, just for example. There could also be different levels. You could get a bronze badge for having a post with the most likes in a topic with 10 posts, 3 users and 25 likes. A silver badge for the same with 50 posts, 10 users, and 100 likes. And a gold badge for the same with 100 posts, 25 users, and 200 likes. These were just example numbers but I think a system like that could work.

I think having something like this every month (similar to the OTM badges) would work well, maybe there could also be badges for the top of the year (also similar to the OTM badges).

3 Likes