MRC Changelog

I really like the translucent header!

3 Likes

I love it!!! It is a really nice touch!

2 Likes

What do you think of these comparison slider for images?

Maybe these are not the best examples to use, but they are beautiful picture :wink:

Slide the line :blush:

3 Likes

That’s cool!

2 Likes

We can use this as a “theme” for the OTM contests, but the main thought behind it is showing the difference between two traits/individuals… lets see what you can do with it Olivia :blush:

3 Likes

I just realised I hadn’t mentioned how to use it. Look for the icon

5 Likes

October 2023

• Withdrew the coloured text component for a moment.

• Added the ability to upload videos directly from your device or URL using the icon in the composer, which can also include a “poster image” and subtitles file :blush: hopefully this encourages more votm entries.

As an example here is a video I have stole from @brittni-admin TikTok:

3 Likes

Yeah, I think there might be a way to make the color selection easier so that we don’t have to memorize the #xxxx

1 Like

Just a little notice that the MRC theme is coming along nicely, if anyone wants to try it out :wink:

2 Likes

How do you do you change it?

3 Likes

Never mind I remember :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I still like the normal dark mode the best :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For others that do not know:

• Tap your profile picture in the top right.
  • Tap the icon in the menu.
  • Tap preferences.

Once you are on your preferences page, slide the menu to the right and tap Interface

Here is where you will find the theme options.

3 Likes

I just added a quick theme access menu to the sidebar…

4 Likes

why does my theme randomly change to MRC every time I get off and back onto the website. I just want to use my dark theme in peace :sob:

3 Likes

We just did an update to what the default theme is for the site. To get it back to what you had before you would have to change it to the stock theme :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

We have actually not updated the default just yet, but its on its way.
Can you let me know how you are switching themes (menu v preferences settings) and on which device type?

3 Likes

I just use the side thingy when I get back on to change it back to the classic dark mode. I am using my horrible school cromebook which I think is the absolute cheapest 2022 Dell 3100 cromebook you can buy

2 Likes

I have just updated your settings. Let me know if that helps at all.

2 Likes

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Traits” fully inaccessible at the moment